Wednesday, March 17, 2021

The Storm

 

Get ready the storm is coming.

All hell break loose, flooding

Been holding it inside anticipating

About time to let the waves crashing.

Hold on to whatever sanity left

It's better than having regret.

Let me through without any sense

Truth shall prevail, with the consequence


If I were her

I wouldn't wanna loose u either 

I'd be enraged to find out

If u're seeing other


Did I get u in trouble?

How should I know that u'r with her

u're the one suggesting dinner


If only I were, one year earlier 

by urside sooner

I wouldn't be the one 

Who'd gotten over


No comments:

Post a Comment

Brave decision

I am pretty proud of my self, having being able to make a quick yet painful decision on the spot, despite of realizing how miserable I will ...