Wednesday, March 17, 2021

Next life, maybe.

 


Tell me again,

the story about when 

the turqoise wave crash the corals

& the wind harshly whispers


Sighing into serenity

that supposed to make you happy

yet, you still look around for he

& suddenly felt empty


tell me that tale,

through the vacant stare

Over a cup of tea


See you in next life baby

Promise me, 

Next life you’d recognize these hazel eyes faster 

They stare empty without you, yet glitters 

as you come & stand closer


Coz three years ago, you failed to remember

Went separate ways, when we shoulda been together

Could’ve ended the cycle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brave decision

I am pretty proud of my self, having being able to make a quick yet painful decision on the spot, despite of realizing how miserable I will ...