Saturday, March 14, 2020

Don't Fall for Words



Who would talk about love nowadays.

Exactly.

We live in a world where 'Love' could no longer be held as guarantee.
Thus it is not advised to fall in love with words, but instead, fall with real actions.

But he had me at; "The opposite of love is indifference" and these are not even his own words.

Perhaps it was the setting of the place that taken me aback.
That morning, no body expected to be lectured about love in such manner. But there you were, in front of thirty something people, reprimanding us, loud and clear about love.

I've had  my fair lessons of love. Most of them are in a harsh way. I know I had to call it a quit, when he started to be indifference. When we stop fighting, and just, don't care. Not even care to argue it out.

No matter how many tireless efforts were made, messages, miscalls, recorded voices,
only to be responded with silence, as if the other party is actually enjoying the agony caused by it.
That is the real meaning of  indifference for me.

But there you were, saying those words, as if you have gone through it.
As if you too, have your share of bitter experience that made you rely on those words, to take your decision.

The Minds Journal quoted:
"When reading, we don't fall in love with the characters' appearance.
We fall in love with their words, their thoughts and their hearts. We fall in love with their soul".


No comments:

Post a Comment

Brave decision

I am pretty proud of my self, having being able to make a quick yet painful decision on the spot, despite of realizing how miserable I will ...